Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Megan Fox does it differently...

Yeah, we've featured Megan Fox plenty on this site in recent months. Heck, recall that we had a whole week devoted to her in various killer pumps at different events. But with this post, we show that Megan doesn't need the traditional pumps to still show off her toe cleavage. In fact, in the first row below, she's wearing what look like espadrille wedges. But as you can see from the close-up shot, these babies still display a nice view of her toe cleavage. (Who else would find this stuff but me? )

Now the heels she's wearing in the second row are butt-ugly in my opinion, but they too still show off a modest amount of cleavage. Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it works for someone out there...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the bottom 3