Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Even more Hillary Duff !!!

I made a point in one of my very first entries in this blog of how a pair of nice toe cleavage pumps can improve an "8" to a "10", and a "6" to an "8". Well, here's evidence of that point. I can't say that I ever gave much thought to Hillary Duff being all that attractive in the past. Average was what kinda came to mind. She must be a good singer, I thought... Then I started seeing photos of her in different settings where she was wearing high heeled pumps with pronounced toe cleavage. "My goodness," I thought, she is a stunner indeed! Evidence of such presented below for your own judgement...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous toe cleavage - don't think much of her outfits though!

Anonymous said...

I'm droolin over the friend's red platforms...