Monday, December 21, 2009

Close-ups !!!

These close-up photos today come from a regular follower and commenter of this blog, CRGMAC. The pictures are of his wife Carrie in all of her toe cleavage goodness. It's great when a wife or girlfriend will pose for these kind of shots. Thanks, Carrie (and CRGMAC)!!

When I first started this blog, I had thought I'd be able to solicit oodles of these kinds of submissions. But it just hasn't happened to the extent I thought it would. It's sporadic, to say the least and often times husbands will still send photos of peep-toes or sandals as well. I'm not sure what they're thinking... as I've not posted one sandal or peep toe on this site in over 680 posts.


14 comments:

ladder1truckie said...

OMG!!...I wish my wife would do that. Those are some sexy feet.

Dutch said...

i love this post!! every pic. im enjoying this one.

airportlife said...

My what a lucky fellow...that's some sexy TC

hank said...

That's a strong man willing to share pics of that sexy TC.

Sidney Smith said...

Carrie, how do you like your Pigalles? Are they good heelpoppers and danglers? A tad difficult to walk in? Whatever, they are the sexiest shoe since the defunct of lovelypumps.

Unknown said...

Hi Chief,

Thanks for posting this. Caroline and I have just seen this and she feel 'famous' being on the site amongst so many celebrities.

Good news is that she's agreed to pose for more!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have a partner that GETS this fetish and how sexy toe cleavage IS! Thank you and I can't wait for further posts!

primigi said...

Wow.. This is great! I agree.. I can say that the shoes made her feet looks very sexy. Anyway, thanks for sharing this pic.. I definitely visit here more often.

Amanda said...

I love these shoes and the cleavage

Amanda said...

I love these shoes and the cleavage

StephaniePumphrey said...

When both the heel and the toes are raised equal amounts, as in a platform shoe, it is technically not considered to be a high heel; however, there are also high-heeled platform shoes.
______________
Men High Heels

Anonymous said...

I would love to run my tongue across that toe cleavage

Anonymous said...

What color are her toes

Unknown said...

👅👣ðŸ‘